13 Sep My Secrets of Adulthood: Part One
Posted at 09:04h in Mindset
These are my secrets of adulthood … What are yours?
- Rye bread always tastes better toasted
- If it doesn’t get scheduled, it doesn’t get done
- You should never stop reading
- Your email list is more important than your Facebook likes
- Time is more valuable than money
- If you give more than you’ve got, you’ll receive more than you need
- You are responsible for your own happiness
- Not everyone is what they seem
- Freeze bananas to make your smoothies smooth
- You never get your kids childhood back, don’t waste it on things that don’t matter
- A Vitamix is well worth the investment
- If you don’t exercise first thing, the rest of the day will stand in your way
- Not everyone will like you – and that’s OK
- Be Bold. Be Brave. Be True. To You
- You ARE the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves
- Real love does last a lifetime
- You reap what you sow. Always.
- Don’t live someone else’s dreams. Life is too short.
- We all have limiting beliefs the quicker you recognise them, the quicker you can get rid of them
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a real meal
- Spending a day month ‘de-cluttering’ is the key to time management
- Everyone should learn to manage their money
- Money does not buy happiness, but it can buy some damn good experiences
- Don’t trade your authenticity for approval
- Money is not evil – how you choose to spend it might be
- Love is the answer to everything.