11 May How to Get Your Mojo Back
There are times when even the most positive of us loses their mojo, even momentarily … so here are my 5 tips to getting it back:
1. Cut out all the people and things that make you unhappy. Sounds simple right, but not necessarily as easy as it sounds. If you’re anything like me, you always try to see the best in people and put their poor behaviour down to ‘circumstances’. You think to yourself ‘they can’t really be like this; it must be because (fill in the blank for the excuse you make up for them)’. Truth is some people are just not worth having in your life. Fortunately, the world is full of people who are.
2. Now reverse this … Remind yourself of all the people and things that make you happy. Spend more time with them. Pick up the phone, plan something, schedule something. Don’t just talk about it, do it. Nothing helps you get your mojo back quicker than being around positive, decent, likeminded people.
3. Get outside. Go for a run, even a walk. Get fresh air. Go somewhere with uninterrupted views. Go to a beach. Need to travel for 2 hours to do it? It’s more than worth the effort. If you live in a city, constantly being surrounded by buildings—especially in the grey of the Winter—can make you feel claustrophobic. Our hearts, minds and souls need space to breathe… and space to let our mojo back in.
4. Do something. Stop thinking about all the stuff that’s bothering you and start doing something about it. Taking action, even imperfect action puts you back in control. When we loose our mojo, we feel out of control, we just can’t quite find our footing. Action helps you get a grip. Not sure what to do next in your business? Come join my private FB community THE FREEDOM COLLECTIVE
5. Take a break. Even a short one. If you can add some sun, even better. A change of scenery is a great way to shift your state.
Remember, it’s YOUR mojo. No one can take it away from you.
[cta id=”17552″ vid=”0″]